[sync] Re: syncml and p910i

Tim Nijenbrink horde at magni.nl
Fri Mar 18 03:00:44 PST 2005

On Friday 18 March 2005 02:40, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Tim Nijenbrink <horde at magni.nl>:
> > Setting aside my previous answer, I looked into it a little bit anyway.
> > Seems that with kolab drivers (but SQL datatree) there is no history
> > entry added when a new calendar entry is entered
>
> That'd be a Kolab driver bug, then.
>
> > and with sql driver for kronolith and datatree there is but
> > datatree_data field of the added row is always NULL.
>
> That means nothing. Very little uses that field anymore.
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> "But she goes not abroad in search of monsters to destroy." - John
> Quincy Adams

Well, eager as I am to get this to work now, I tried syncing with a new
install, fresh from cvs with all sql drivers.
 Simple as it gets I guess.

Installed just kronolith, nag and turba. All SQL driven. Even auth.

But the problem remains, so I must be doing something wrong.

Entries from the phone are written to horde, but not the other way around.
A debug log of just a sync after adding a new calendar entry can be found at
www.magni.nl/horde/log/sync.log, but I am not able to draw any conclusions or
see any hints therein.