[sync] P900 and repeating entries

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Wed Apr 27 17:32:03 PDT 2005

Quoting Andy Wright <horde at eltofts.homelinux.com>:

> Below is the output logged in log.txt
>
> This is the entry in log.txt for an appointment created with Kronolith
> and sent to the phone. (Repeat daily, 7 day intervals).

It's interesting to me (at least) that you're dropping the UID value
when you go
through the sync..

> .... and this is an entry created on the P900 and sent to Kronolith.
> (Repeat weekly)
>
> input received from client
> BEGIN:VCALENDAR
> VERSION:1.0
> BEGIN:VEVENT
> UID:893

Is that value being generated by the P900?  Because if I understand the
iCalendar specs right, UID should be a globally unique value, and 893 sure
isn't :)  Those observations are both probably not related to the issue
at hand
though..

Kevin

--