[sync] Fwd: Re: Syncml client v2.5

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Thu Apr 28 03:57:30 PDT 2005

Hi,

> Have you had any success syncing repeating entries with a P900?

I haven't tried as I know for sure it's not properly implemented yet ;-)

It's on my list. It's part of the major "icalendar/vcard" overhaul issue.

I tried to avoid to start digging into this because it's all quite ugly:
the new vcard 3.0 standard is properly documented but has some design
flaws. vcard 2.1 is imho not well documented and different devices
implement it in different ways.

But I think now's the time to tackle it: problems with icalendar/vcard
start appearing in various places (synthesis).

Cheers,