[sync] Fwd: Re: Syncml client v2.5

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Thu Apr 28 04:04:44 PDT 2005

Roel Gloudemans wrote:
> Ah yes, forgot the feedback. After turning on the auto session
> parameter Sync4j tries to sync but crashes. Also with these session
> settings I can't log in to Horde normally anymore.
>
> Will do some more log gathering to see if I can find out what goes wrong.

here's what my php.ini says about sessions, maybe this helps:

session.save_handler = files
session.save_path = /my/dir/for/sessionfiles
session.use_cookies = 1
session.name = PHPSESSID
session.auto_start = 0
session.cookie_lifetime = 0
session.cookie_path = /
session.cookie_domain =
session.serialize_handler = php
session.gc_probability = 1
session.gc_divisor     = 100
session.gc_maxlifetime = 1440
session.bug_compat_42 = 1
session.bug_compat_warn = 1
session.referer_check =
session.entropy_length = 0
session.entropy_file =
session.cache_limiter = nocache
session.cache_expire = 180
session.use_trans_sid = 0

everything pretty much default.

auto_start = 0 should be fine.

Just one more thing about sessions:
After an incomplete sync session it's sometimes required to manually
delete the session file. We need to have a look at this. I'll put in on
the todo list.

Cheers,