[sync] sync report

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Thu Apr 28 11:24:52 PDT 2005

I used outlook connector 1.3.9, nothing else installed. So 1.4.3 should
be fine,too.

I upgraded to 1.4.3. Now I run into the same problems like Roel (and
Deryk): the session is not continued when the client sends the second
message. It always says s.th. like

Apr 28 12:31:09 HORDE [debug] [horde] SyncML: New session created:
syncmlscpimoutlook1 [on line 162 of "C:\PHP\pear\Horde\SyncML.php"]

where it should say "existing session continued".

As a result, the sync object created in response to the first mesasge is
no longer there and you get a "Call to a member function on a
non-object in C:\PHP\pear\Horde\SyncML\Command\Sync.php on line 52
or an authorisation error.

The session is created or (hopefully) continued in syncml.php's
"getStateFromSession". So the problem seems to be there. I took the
session code as it was when I started work on syncml. So maybe there's
something really wrong.

cheers,