[sync] synchronization.

venkata ramana meetramana_12 at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 2 02:55:53 PDT 2005

Hi all

I wrote the code (for nokia 6670) using symbian C++
for keeping track of user actions in the browser(like
url visited,time spent,key press events etc.). All
these information I stored in the client log file. I
am pushing it onto server through some policy
mechanism. Now I want to synchronize these
events(using different devices). for that I am having
some doubts.
1) will syncml is useful to solve.
2) To push the logfile on to the server I have to use
symbian c++ or syncml.
3) Whether I have to use any symbian API's which will
access/parse syncml.If so what are those api's.
4) To use the syncml what  I have to install on my PC?
5) Tell me the installation procedure and how to get
started.

Thanks in advance
Ramana