[sync] WBXML library

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Thu May 5 03:10:01 PDT 2005

Hi,

I forgot to let you know: you need an up to date version of rpc.php. I
modified it yesterday.

Either do a cvs update or just download a current rpc.php from here:

http://cvs.horde.org/co.php/horde/rpc.php?r=head&p=1
and put it in your horde base directory replacing the current one.

This applies for everybody using WBXML.

good luck
  Karsten