[sync] Sync fails with T610

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Thu May 19 01:55:54 PDT 2005

Hi,

 > turba:myuser:20050515183454.4grb6djkveas at my.host.de
 > failed:  Turba needs a UID map [on line 187 of

you need a more recent version of turba. The database format has changed
for Horde 3.0. You need to upgrade turba for syncml to work. See
turba/docs/UPGRADE

Syncing Turba is a bit more tricky due to Turba's flexible structure. So
for getting syncing work the first time it might be better to start with
something more easy (calendar, tasks, or notes)

 > SyncML: Error! Invalid database: http://my.host.de/horde/rpc.php.
 > Only tasks, calendar, notes, and contacts allowed! [on line 254 of

This does not refer to an actual (mysql) database but to the type of
data you want to sync: tasks, calendar, notes, or contacts. This has to
be specified somewhere in your T610 configuration dialog.

Hope this helps,
  Karsten