[sync] Palm Tungsten E2 with Synthesis.ch client

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Wed Jun 15 06:22:09 PDT 2005

Ok, I decided I need to simplify my testing methodology and start out with one
event, one task, and one note, rather than try to sync a couple of years worth
for my account.

So just tackling notes first:

Starting out with a "reload device" sync, one note in Mnemo, no notes on Palm.
Sync completes successfully (no errors) but no note shows up on Palm. (info in
horde-notes-sync-reload)

Remove note from Mnemo, add note on Palm, set Category to Business.
Sync, note
shows up in Mnemo, but with Category Unfiled. (info in
horde-notes-sync-normal)

Delete note from Mnemo, sync.  Note does not get deleted from Palm (info in
horde-notes-sync-delete).

Errors/Warnings for horde-notes-sync-delete:

Unable to create delete for
mnemo:demo_user at iu13.org:20050615090507.58klmm0qn91c at webapps-test.iu13.org:
locid not found in map

AND