[sync] undefined variables using imp authentication

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Sat Jul 23 10:17:47 PDT 2005

>> I've seen them on my install.  Was never sure why, since I'm not
>> syncing mail...
>
> It's not from synching mail, it's from authenticating with IMP.

I'm not authenticating with IMP.  And I don't even know if its occuring
currently, since my only successful syncs have been with small test sets of
data.  I was just noting that I saw the errors too at one point in the past,
and per your comment, they would appear to be in a slightly differently
configured installation.  So maybe its not an isolated problem.

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator