[sync] experience with syncing T630

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Mon Sep 19 03:54:53 PDT 2005

Anders Karlstrom wrote:
> These are my experiences syncing with SonyEricsson T630 so far.
>
> I have successfully been able to add items from T630 to horde with
> WAP/GPRS. It works with calendar and tasks.

Did you give the addess book a try?

> Sep 18 20:52:56 HORDE [warning] [horde] SyncML: SyncML: tasks/listBy
> failed for delete:DB Error: no such table [on line 127 of

This explains the issue. I ran into this myself:
There is a new seperate horde_history table as of (roughly) July 2005.
You need to create this table using scruipts/sql/horde_histories.sql and
move the history entries from the datatree into the new table by running
scripts\upgrades\move_history_out_of_datatree.php

> 3. There are three sync_xxx_y.xml where xxx=server,client and y=0,1,2 in
> /tmp/sync directory. Maybe I should start compiling these, but if someone
> knows what I should look for.....

These are just copies of the messages exchanged . It's for debug purposes.