[sync] Thank you and a couple of minor things

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Sat Oct 22 08:53:57 PDT 2005

Hi Nathan,

 > database scripts from a blank database.  Authentication works and
 > I get  much farther now, but seem to be still running into
 > the "<Sync>" and  "<Final>" tag problem now that I discussed
 > on 6/16/05.

does it always fail or only when syncing big databases?

When it comes to efficency the SyncML code is still very bad. It uses
roughly 4 datatree calls per update resulting in approx. one entry
beeing sent per second. We'll have to do something about that but I try
to get it running at all first and then make it fast later.

Cheers,