[sync] another update on syncing with Nokia

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Mon Oct 31 05:14:35 PST 2005

Hi,

hmm. Rather unspecific. The log entry you posted refers to another
history-bug. This shouldn't have anything to do with it.

Some general debugging questions:

when you go to
www.myserver.com/horde/services/portal/syncml.php

Do you get something under "Timestamps of successful sync sessions"?

When changing an entry on the client or server. Do you see the data of
this entry on this log page after the next sync run?

Is the last log entry something linke "Summary:...". If this is not
there, the sync session has not been successfully finished.

Karsten