[sync] Sync using incorrect login name with IMP/IMAP

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Sun Nov 13 03:54:32 PST 2005

Hi,

 > [horde] SyncML: authorized=1 version=1 msgid=1
source=sc-pim-outlook-papaya
 > target=http://<site> user=blake charset=UTF-8 wbxml= [on line 226 of
 > "/usr/lib/php/SyncML.php"]

This log line should reflect the user name exactly as it's been sent
from the client device. So if you set the username to x at y it Sync4j
that's whould should apper here.

What do the sync4j logs say? There should be an entry
<Cred>
<Meta><Format xmlns='syncml:metinf'>b64</Format><Type
xmlns='syncml:metinf'>syncml:auth-basic</Type></Meta>
<Data>a2Fyc3RXXXXXXXXXX</Data>
</Cred>

Where data is Base64 encoded User:pass. What's the user here?

The calendar name in the database is not directly related to the user
name. It's the default calendar as shown in
http://yourpath.com/horde/services/prefs.php?group=share&app=kronolith

If you display the source of this page, you should see something like
     <select name="default_share">
           <option value="karsten" selected="selected">Karsten
Fourmont's Calendar</option>
         </select>

Does ist say value="blake" or value="blake at domain" here?

How do you login into horde normally? blake or blake at domain? And what's
calendar_id and event_creator_id fields in the database look like when
you create an event manually?

Cheers,
  Karsten