[sync] Syncing experience iPaq hx2410 with Sync4j client

Han Spruyt han.spruyt at ijsselgroep.nl
Wed Dec 14 14:45:11 PST 2005

As said in the subject I own a HP iPaq hx2410. I have Sync4j client
v.1.7.9 installed.
Horde and apps. is CVS from yesterday.

First sync went without error. Though the result was a bit
overwhelming since 100+ people gave me reading rights on their
calendar in our organisation. But I understand from Jan this is
expected behavior at the moment. Would be nice to have it limited to
my default calendar though.

A change in Kronolith is appears in the handheld after the following
sync, but not the other way around.
When I insert a new appointment on the PDA and sync thereafter I get
the following error in horde.log:

Dec 14 23:23:02 HORDE [error] [horde] SyncML: Error in adding client
entry:Unsupported Content-Type: text/x-s4j-sife [on line 96 of
"/usr/share/php/SyncML/Sync.php"]

Han.