[sync] Syncing experience iPaq hx2410 with Sync4j client

Han Spruyt han.spruyt at ijsselgroep.nl
Sun Dec 18 14:30:40 PST 2005

Hi,

I get through without errors now, but still an item, created on the
PDA does not appear in Kronolith. I assume it should appear in my
default calendar?

In /tmp/sync/log.txt are two items,
1 header "input received from client (text/x-s4j-sife)
Below this a cryptic message.

1 header "input converted for server: text/x-s4j-sife
Same message as under first header.

The sam also appears in syncml_client_1.xml between data tags.

Han Spruyt.