[sync] Nokia 9500 - RC3

Christian Brenninkmeijer chris at torchtarget.com
Sun Feb 19 15:45:44 PST 2006

Hi,
I am running Horde 3.1-RC3, IMP 4.1-RC3, Turba H3 (2.1-RC2) and
Kronolith H3 (2.1-RC3). Using a Nokia 9500
Syncing with calendar and todo list seems to be working great (have
not testing anything too stressfull)!
However, I am having a problem syncing the addressbook and I was
wondering if anyone else had a similar problem or a solution:)

When syncing with the addressbook - most of the entries appear without a name.
3 entries appeared that did have a name (these 3 happened to have got
onto my phone test syncing with Sync4J, and are different from the
normal entries created on the phone...). Looking at the log file, the
only difference between the three test entries (which worked) and the
other entries was the FN field.
The ones which show no name in Turba did not send a FN field in the
VCARD. Even though did have N fields with names.
The other ones had FN fields and N fields with names.

Any advice on how I can fix this - or where in horde this gets added
to te datatree or decoded?

Cheers
Christian

P.S. Happy to send debug files and log files if that would help.