[sync] Nokia 9500 - RC3

Joonas Hämäläinen list-joonas at nettitieto.fi
Mon Feb 20 22:41:18 PST 2006

Christian Brenninkmeijer wrote:
> Hi,
> I am running Horde 3.1-RC3, IMP 4.1-RC3, Turba H3 (2.1-RC2) and
> Kronolith H3 (2.1-RC3). Using a Nokia 9500
> Syncing with calendar and todo list seems to be working great (have
> not testing anything too stressfull)!
> However, I am having a problem syncing the addressbook and I was
> wondering if anyone else had a similar problem or a solution:)

Hips,

I upgraded my test enviroment to RC3 stage too, but didn't get any
further success. What kind of firmware your 9500 has? I have following:
V 05.22(1) 03-06-2005 RA-2. Find out by *#0000# in front keypad.

Perhaps I should try completely fresh install once again, but it puzzles
me a bit why username isn't shown in logs at all. What kind of settings
you use with your syncing profile?

-Joonas