[sync] Syncing with SonyEricsson K750i/W800i?

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Sat Feb 25 02:45:44 PST 2006

Hi Herman,

 > Still an "Invalid server response" though. New syncml files attached.

I'm really running out of ideas here. I did compare the horde response
line by line against the examples in the SyncML spec and it looks very
much the same to me. At least in the way I understand the specs.

I think we need to get an example of a server response that your phone
actually considers valid.

Do you have any SyncML server?
Maybe Multisync is worth a try, even though it seems abandoned for more
than a year now:
http://multisync.sourceforge.net/news.php

or the Nexthaus Personal server which syncs against an outlook database:
http://nexthaus.com/outlookps.html

Or maybe go directly to Sony Ericsson and ask them for a log of a
successful sync session?

  Karsten