[sync] SyncML with Motorola A780

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Wed Mar 8 02:46:55 PST 2006

Hi,

the Motorola A780 sends wbxml encoded Syncml1.0. We only had wbxml
encoding with Syncml1.1 so far, so the required constants were lacking
in the wbxml module. They're in there now.

Do a cvs update (and then framework update) or replace WBXML.php with
the latest version:

http://cvs.horde.org/co.php/framework/XML_WBXML/WBXML.php?r=1.19