[sync] sync behaviour by design or problem?

Gianluca Bosco g.bosco at bitache.net
Thu Mar 16 06:20:35 PST 2006

Server side: horde 3.1 / Turba 2.1 releases;

Client side: Outlook 2003 / Sync4j Outlook Client Plug-in 2.0.34;

*Deleting* contacts address from turba, does not make Outlook to
delete such contacts from the local address book, when synchronizing.

Is that by design?

I don´t understand such behaviour. If I delete some contacts from
Turba, I want them to disappear also from the other devices, when they
synchronize.

/Gianluca Bosco