[sync] syncing turba contacts. History issues

Gianluca Bosco g.bosco at bitache.net
Mon Mar 27 11:48:33 PST 2006

> I just submitted a patch that should make syncing turba contacts
> working again. However this is kind of a quick hack.
>
> For those not involved in development: just do a cvs update on turba or
> get a new turba/lib/api.php. Give it a try and sync turba contacts.

I updated _only_ turba/lib/api.php from cvs, and I experience
successes and problems ;)

  From outlook: if I create or delete contact as a whole, sync works (I
mean -- the action of creation or deletion gets syncronized in turba
successfully).

  From outlook: If I modify contact entries (e.g. change the email
address), sync fails.

  From turba: if I create contacts, sync fails.

  From turba: if I delete contact entries created with outlook, sync works.

  From turba: if I modify contact entries, sync fails.

My configuration:

private localsql addressbook
horde 3.1 / turba 2.1 / outlook 2003 SP3 /sync4j outlook client 2.0.34

Can anyone else replicate my problem?

Gianluca Bosco