[sync] Debug with Nokia

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Tue Apr 18 22:29:29 PDT 2006

Hi,

 > Here is what i can find in /tmp/syncml
 > syncml_client_0.wbxml
 >
 > Shouldn't be a syncml_server...wbxml file also exist?

Yes. Looks like something went wrong.

What do the logs say?
Use somehting like
tail -f /pathtohordelog/horde.log | grep "SyncML:"
while doing a sync. Horde log level should. This and the horde log file
can bet set in horde setup.

Maybe it's a problem with the wbxml decoding of the data your phone
sent. Can you send me the wbxml directly to my mailbox (the list won't
accept binary attachments). Plese use a dummy username/password for this.

Cheers,
  Karsten