[sync] Sync of Nokia N70

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Tue Apr 18 22:36:35 PDT 2006

Hi,

> Second, in the XML/WBXML/DTD/SyncML.php we execute setCodePage for
> SyncML and MetInf DTD's (lines 75-76 and 79-80). But we don't add
> codepages for the DevInf DTD. I had a call to
> XML_WBXML_DTD->toCodePageURI() where this one was needed and I _guess_
> that we should add this here as well. Or is it that SyncML and MetInf
> should be added in their respective classes but DevInf should only be
> added in it's own? In that case - why this difference. Anyway - when I
> added DevInf here it seemed to go a bit further.

Any suggestions on this are appreciated. When I started working on this
  I just took the half finished code and tweaked it until It worked with
the WBXML I had at hand.

Can you send an wbxml example of your phone? (directly to my mailbox,
the list removes binary attachments. please use a dummy password.) And
the patches you did so far?

Thanks.