[sync] Howto palm->USB->Horde

Andreas Moroder andreas.moroder at sb-brixen.it
Wed Apr 26 22:34:34 PDT 2006

Hello,

I tried to sync my palm to horde but I get only a error from the
Synthesis SyncML apllication and I can not find informations on how to
configure my palm to sync via SyncML

I have the following configuration:
Palm Zire 21
Palm OS v 5.2.1
USB Cable
Windows XP
Hotsync Manager 4.1.0
The latest CVS of the horde sync software

I have configured the SyncML software inserting the full path ( in my
case using the IP and not the hostname ) to rpc.php
I set also "calendar"
When I try to sync then I get the error that SyncML cannot connect to Unix
I looked into the network setup and found the "unix" setup. Probably the
problem is in this setup. What "connection type" must be set in the
details ? The only choices are PPP, SLIP and CSLIP.

I hope anyone can help me.

Thank you all for horde/imp and all the other apps.

Bye
Andreas