[sync] SyncML improvements

Martin Middeke martin.middeke at gewus.de
Tue May 9 11:26:35 PDT 2006

Hi, first:
did a cvs checkout @ 09.05.06/20:20 GMT

> So update of address book data by phone does not work, right?

it seems that the problem is solved for now!!?? the only thing i
recognize is, that there is a problem with phone number... it seems that
workphone field is used as "prefered-Phone" on the mobile phone.

I also tried the sync with kronolith now. seems to work great. no
problems for now - the only thing is that my old "entries" kill the
phone app - with a complete fresh calendar everything works fine...
maybe some field-match problems i think, but unfortunately i cannot tell
 you anything to that :/

> Can you send me the logs (| grep -i "SyncML:") for a session where your
> phone sends an entry for update?
on its way...

>> i recognized another thing:
>> ORG:company; is interpreted as "company;" not "company"
> Indeed. I filed a bug for it. Will fix it the next time I touch the
> iCalendar package. (That's the one that deals with VCALENDAR/VCARD
> import/export)
perfect!

Greets,
Martin