[sync] Sync4j / horde rpc doesn't work over HTTPS

Jochem Meyers jochem at mondrian-it.nl
Fri May 12 08:06:47 PDT 2006

I've tried both the PRO and the STD (2.5.0.63) version of Synthesis on
PocketPC 2003, and I see the same thing happening. When accessing over HTTP,
it works fine. Entries show up in /tmp/horde.log
When switching to HTTPS, it does the following three HTTP POST requests,
after which the client says 'invalid data'. horde.log remains empty.

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx - - [12/May/2006:17:01:16 +0200] "POST /horde/rpc.php
HTTP/1.1" 200 -