[sync] SyncML 1.2

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Sat Jul 1 03:15:02 PDT 2006

Erik Gustavsson wrote:

> Jun 30 20:03:56 HORDE [error] [horde] SyncML: No DTD found for
> -//SYNCML//DTD SyncML 1.2//EN/0 [on line 62 of
> "/var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/RPC/syncml_wbxml.php"]

> It seems that the phone uses SyncML 1.2, while horde only supports 1.0
> and 1.1 (is that correct?).
First time I've ever heard of SyncML 1.2. On syncml.org it's not
mentioned so I doubt it's official yet.

Can you send me an example of the wbxml sent by your phone. Should be in
/tmp/sync as long as the directory exists and is writeable by the
webserver. Don't forget to use a dummy password. Ah, and the mailing
list strips all binary attachments. So rename it to .txt or send it
directly to my mailbox.

Thanks