[sync] Horde's XML_WBXML package

isa isa at milcom.dk
Fri Jul 21 02:12:45 PDT 2006

Hello

Im using Horde's XML_WBXML package to convert from plain XML to WBXML and
back. Is the public identifier list in WBXML.php up to date with
http://www.wapforum.org/WINA ? Im testing a SyncML PHP-based server with the
SCTS and I keep on getting this error: Toolkit error : Invalid Public
Identifier. I looked in WBXML.php (Horde XML_WBXML package) and noticed that
function getDPIInt($dpi) does not return value 0 which is the value for
public identifier "Unknown or missing public identifier". Does anybody have
any experience with this? I'm stuck so I would appreciate any help.

Thanks.