[sync] Horde's XML_WBXML package

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Mon Jul 24 13:27:13 PDT 2006

Hi,

the WBXML package is currently intended for encoding/decoding SyncML
1.0, 1.1 and maybe 1.2. It's far from being a complete wbxml
encoder/decoder like libxml is. Support for attributes for instance is
only rudimentary as xml attributes don't occur in SyncML.

Any patches on this package are welcome ;-)

Cheers,
  Karsten