[sync] Have Blackberry, will test

David Rudder david at reliableresponse.net
Sun Sep 10 07:56:54 PDT 2006

Hi,
I've been using ScheduleWorld for web calendar and syncing, but I'd like
to move over to Horde.  I installed the version from CVS and have
everything up and running.  I've synced with SyncEvolution, so now my
appointments and contacts are imported.  I will be syncing with my
Blackberry, via the Funambol Sync4J 1.1.5 client, sometime later today.
I don't get cell reception in my house, so it'll have to wait until I go
out.

I see the SyncMLConformanceTestSuite page on the wiki, but I don't think
I'm able to provide any testing that's quite so in depth.  I was
wondering if there are specific issues you'd like me to test.  From
SyncEvolution, I was able to sync my calendar and addressbook (haven't
tested tasks or notes yet).  No problems at all.  Kudos to the developers.

So, I guess I'm offering myself up as a test bed.  I have a Blackberry
7280 with Cingular on a GPRS network and I have syncevolution with
evolution 2.6.0.

-Dave