[sync] error in adding client entries.....

ZiG eac at ziggie216.com
Wed Sep 20 23:40:34 PDT 2006

Sep 20 23:31:47 HORDE [error] [horde] SyncML: Error in adding client entry
due to replace request:Permission Denied [on line 135 of "/home/w

ww/html/horde/lib/SyncML/Sync.php"]

I'm trying to sync using funambol outlook plugin v. 3.0.7 to the latest
version of turba, mnemo, nag, and kronolith. Well for now I'm only doing
sync w/ the Notes for testing. I was wondering if anyone know what kind of
permission was denied when it was trying to update/replace during sync and
how can I get around that problem