[sync] Funambol Windowsmobile plugin-3.0.31 uses "fwm-xxx" as deviceID

Jochem Meyers jochem at mondrian.nl
Mon Oct 2 07:59:39 PDT 2006

Hello Patrick,

I've installed the latest Horde CVS and Funambol 3.0.31 today, and you're
correct.

Without the 'fmw-' check, you'll get a lot of 'Unsupported Content-Type:
text/x-s4j-sifc' entries in your log file, and synchronization will fail,
regardless of what the funambol client says.

I changed line 47 of /usr/share/php/SyncML/Device.php to :

if (stristr($si, 'sync4j') !== false || stristr($si, 'sc-pim') !== false ||
stristr($si, 'fwm') !== false) {

Synchronization works like a charm now.

Regards,

Jochem