[sync] Sync4j and Outlook

Muskingum Web Manager webmgr at muskingum.edu
Thu Oct 5 08:15:58 PDT 2006

Looks like the next *big* issue I seem to be experiencing is that modified
Contacts are duplicating upon sync.

For example, I sync my contacts... everything looks great. I update a
contact (let's say, the address field or phone number), and then I sync
again... when I check, there is a duplicate entry for the contact I updated.

As always, I'm willing to mess around with anything you suggest! :) The code
looks OK in Sync4j.php (by comparison to other sections), so I suspect it's
a problem elsewhere, but I'm not positive. I'll dig into it some more as
well.

Aaron M. Hall
Muskingum College Web Coordinator
"Some people wish it could happen,