[sync] SyncML update

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Sun Oct 8 02:23:33 PDT 2006

Hi Andy, Hi Simon,

thanks for the quick feedback. It turned out that there's been a small
typo in package XML_WBXML. One Tag was named "NumberOfChanged" rather
than "NumberOfChanges". The effect was invalid wbxml confusing wbxml
devices very much. Fixed now. Please update XML_WBXML and try once more.
Thanks.

Cheers,
  Karsten

P.S.

 > testsync.php also generates this:
 > Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in
 > /var/www/mccartney.ie/syncml/pear/SyncML/Sync.php on line 332

The tests fail with "Error in packet 10" at the moment because they are
basically "replay tests" doing a string comparison of the received
results with some pre-stored reference data. I haven't updated the
reference data yet.
But they should not fail with a parse error and I can't see an error in
this line. Did you do a install-packages after updating to cvs?

Cheers,
  Karsten