[sync] funambol sync 1.1.5 on blackberry 7280

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Mon Oct 23 10:05:39 PDT 2006

Hi David,

 > I don't have any wbxml files in that directory.
That's fine then. wbxml is a "packed" xml file format. Some devices use
it, some don't.

However I have looked at the data and the logs you provided. Everything
looks fine to me. Auth works perfectly.
I have no real clue why the blackberry doesn't like the response.

What kind of SyncML software are you using on the blackberry? Something
build in or some third party software?

What kind of error code does the blackberry produce?

Maybe try the Sync4j client:
http://www.funambol.com/opensource/

Cheers,
  Karsten