[sync] sync error with A1000

Iain McFarlane imcfarla at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Oct 27 10:33:20 PDT 2006

Hi,

I just updated to CVS about 10 minutes ago however my A1000 will not sync with
horde.  ( I haven't tried in a while so I can't tell when it broke)

I now get an error on the phone saying "Could not establish a connection,
check settings, or try later."  However there is data in the sync directory
after this which looks as though horde thinks everything was successfully
started.

This happens whether I choose contacts or calendar to sync.

I attach a tar.gz of my sync directory with a copy of my horde.log file in it.

Any help would be appreciated

Regards,

Iain