[sync] all day events

Håvard Wigtil havardw at pvv.org
Mon Nov 6 11:05:35 PST 2006

Karsten Fourmont wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for the feedback. A fix for all day events on the P990 is in cvs
> now (only P800.php has changed). Give it a try.

Thanks, great work!
There is one small problem with the change, though. You can set the date
to the day after at 000000, or the same day at 240000, but setting to the
day after at 240000 adds an extra day.

Tank you for creating a bug so simple that even I could make a patch. ;-)

  Håvard

Håvard Wigtil || http://wigtil.net