[sync] sync error with A1000

Iain McFarlane imcfarla at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Nov 15 23:38:31 PST 2006

Hello,

This is getting better but I am still having problems.

The phone connects and quickly flashed "reading" and then says connection not
found.

Here is the syncml_log.txt
DEBUG:  New session created: syncml3549110003693891623412991
DEBUG:  checking auth for user=iain
DEBUG:  authorized=1 version=0 msgid=1 source=354911000369389
target=http://imcfarla.homelinux.net/horde/rpc.php user=iain charset=UTF-8
wbxml=
DEBUG:  Create new sync for calendar; synctype=201
DEBUG:  Received Final from client.
DEBUG:  Sending Final to client.
DEBUG:  SyncML: return message completed
DEBUG:  Finished at 2006-11-16 07:09:17. Packet logged
in /tmp/sync/syncml_server_10.(wb)xml

The rest of the sync dir can be found at
http://imcfarla.homelinux.net/~iain/sync.tar.gz

For reference the A1000 is a Symbian UIQ device very similar to the P800

Regards,

Iain