[sync] Funambol and Outlook

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Wed Nov 29 00:11:51 PST 2006

Nicolas Scaut wrote:
> The problem is when I use syncml between Horde and Outlook

> You speak about Horde <-> Horde ... No ?
No, I speak about sync of notes in Horde and notes in Outlook.

> I sure that I have a recent version of the framework.

> I read in the wiki that I can go to this adress :
> http(s)://pathtoyourhordeinstall/rpc.php/services/portal/syncml.php.
The address is
http(s)://pathtoyourhordeinstall/rpc.php
However you can't type this in your browser (it sends wrong mimetype).
It's the URL you have to put into funambol outlook connector.

> When I do that, my browser ask me a login/password to access to Horde
> Webdav. Is it normal ?
Yes.

Well, what does /tmp/sync/syncml_log.txt say?

Cheers,