[sync] sync error with A1000

Iain McFarlane imcfarla at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Dec 19 23:32:11 PST 2006

Hi

The problem was that I had only allocated 32M of memory in php.ini and it
needed a lot more - now set to 64M and working

Thanks for all your work on this - now I have got to sort out the 300 odd
tasks that i generated before I realised that it was creating more every time
the sync failed!

Regards,

Iain