[sync] SyncML Synthesis client

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Thu Jan 11 00:48:38 PST 2007

Hi,

I haven't tried the new Synthesis 3.0 client but will do so asap (I
personally use Synthesis as well).

A "No SyncML Response" normally indicates some php error during
processing. Please check your php error log...

Or just wait for the next major update. It's almost finished, but
"support for Synthesis 3.0" has just been added to my todo list ;-)

Cheers,
  Karsten

Henning Retzgen wrote:
 > I have tried to fiddle around a bit but to no avail. I still get the
"No SyncML Response" Error. My PDA tries to sync 81 entries but it fails
after the first one. I have included some log data. From what I could
gather the vcard of the first entry is sent three times, then on hordes
side the Sync is reportet a success and on the PDA side it gets the
above mentioned error.