[sync] Nokia N73

Andy Wright horde at eltofts.homelinux.com
Thu Jan 11 02:52:11 PST 2007

Hi list,

I've just got myself a Nokia N73 and thought I would pass on a couple of
observations about how well it syncs with Horde.

Calendar seems fine, haven't really stressed it yet, but so far so good.
My neighbour has an N80 and with Karsten's help we got this syncing some
time ago - he has over 1000 items in his calendar and it works great :)

Contacts are being a bit problematic - sometimes Firstname and Lastname
are getting swapped and entries from Horde to the phone only get the
Lastname. I thought I'd ask here first if there are any known problems
along these line before I start doing some proper testing and posting
logs etc.

Andy.