[sync] SyncML Synthesis client broken

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Thu Jan 11 09:05:04 PST 2007

Hi,

fixed it. It will take a few days before I can commit this to cvs.
So if you want to continue testing, just delete the offending line (it's
debug output only) and see what happens.

Most likely some 'Error in adding client entry: ...' in the log, but the
description would be interesting.

Cheers,
  Karsten