[sync] Nokia N73 (no cell phone number)

Henning Retzgen Twilek at gmx.de
Sun Jan 14 01:33:41 PST 2007

>Hi Jan,
>now that my contacts sync finally works (thanks Karsten) I have the >problem that the
>mobile numbers are not synched. I have the suspicion that this >might >be due to a wrong
>scheme. But althought I have searched the wiki and the mailing list >archive I do not
>find any references to a different scheme that you mention.
>Could you point me to the right link so that I can read up (maybe I >am just to blind to
>see :-) ).

>Thanks Henning
>Here's a copy of the original email Karsten sent.
>Andy.

Hi,
I have changed the sql tables and the sources.php accordingly and it works quite nicely. But it doesnt solve my problem with cell phone numbers. They do not show up in turba. In the data.txt I see that they are synced as

TEL;CELL;VOICE;X-Synthesis-Ref1:{Number}

where can I adjust the mapping that they are included as the cell phone number in turba?