[sync] Trouble with Syncml (HEAD)

Jan Kuipers jrkuipers at lauwerscollege.nl
Tue Feb 6 00:19:57 PST 2007

Regarding HEAD branch:

Hello,

I'm having trouble with the HEAD Syncml. When I try to perform a
normal sync the server does a (random/partial?) slow sync which result
in a lot of double or deleted records in my pda (WM5 with synthesis
3.0). Unfortunately I can't pinpoint the problem but it looks if it
has something to do with the refactoring of the Syncml module (cvs
log: Refactored SyncML module. Now with two backends: Horde and Sql.
Bumped SyncML version number to 0.7.0), because a cvs version of 13
januari
works like a charm. Probably I missed something with the
configuration, but I can't find out what. Can someone give me a hint?

--
Jan Kuipers
Systeembeheer Lauwers College