[sync] funambol-outlook-plugin

lartc lartc at manchotnetworks.net
Wed Mar 7 16:50:16 UTC 2007

hi peter,

i have the same problem, but if you use the v2 plugin, it works.

alas, with neither plugin am i able to sync multiple clients with the
same user name and get proper sync results.

if you saw my post from a couple of days ago, the funambol ds server
works just great (with multiple clients), but then i am unclear as to
how to sync the funambol ds server  to horde ...

cheers

charles