[sync] SlowSync with Nokia N73

Garvin Gripp garvin.gripp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 08:46:56 UTC 2007

On 3/20/07, Karsten Fourmont <fourmont at gmx.de> wrote:

> This should be fixed with
> /framework/SyncML/SyncML/Backend/Horde.php rev1.3.
> This in cvs since two days ago.
> Can you give this a try and report if it's working now?

I updated from cvs yesterday, that didnt solve my problem, but I'll do
an update again later.

I have the suspicion that there are inconsistencies in my data-tree,
when i try to delete the syncML data in the Settings Menu i get
different error messages everytime i click on that button:
Parents not found: contacts does not exist
Parents not found: IMEI_3536400XXXXXXXX does not exist
and then, finally: 1 Sync data deleted.

Thanks for looking into this.

--
Garvin Gripp