[sync] Issues with SlowSync on third sync run

Garvin Gripp garvin.gripp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 12:49:53 UTC 2007

Hi,

Updated from cvs couple of minutes agot, that unfortunately didn't do
the trick. I truncated syncml_map, and all horde.syncml entries in the
datatree, and clicked the "clear all syncml data" button several times
(maybe in a different order)

Still a slow sync the 3rd time.

Any more hints would be greatly appreciated.

--
Garvin Gripp