[sync] Issues with SlowSync on third sync run

Andy Wright horde at eltofts.homelinux.com
Tue Mar 20 17:01:03 UTC 2007

Garvin Gripp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Updated from cvs couple of minutes agot, that unfortunately didn't do
> the trick. I truncated syncml_map, and all horde.syncml entries in the
> datatree, and clicked the "clear all syncml data" button several times
> (maybe in a different order)
>
> Still a slow sync the 3rd time.
>
> Any more hints would be greatly appreciated.
>
> On 3/20/07, Karsten Fourmont <fourmont at gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> It should now display the timestamps again. A broken datatree results in
>> duplicate entries with same Device/Database combination but different
>> timestamps. Delete the duplicate entries or do a "Delete all SyncML data".

Gavin, Karsten,

I'm also using an N73 and was seeing the problems with slow syncs, but
after Karsent's latest updates it does appear to be fixed (for calendar
anyway, I haven't tried syncing contacts recently). Are you clearing the
contents of the phone as well as the horde databases before you sync?

Andy.